Our lawyers have defended and prosecuted all types of injury and accident cases. Attorney Jim Sharon Bearden, Jr. was in an 18 wheeler wreck and knows what it’s like to be injured in an accident, to incur the medical bills, to lose wages because you are unable to work from injuries.
The types of personal injury cases that we specialize in include:
- Wrongful Death: any and all accidents that result in the loss of someone’s life.
- Automobile accidents: 18-wheeler accidents, car wrecks, motorcycle wrecks, and wrecks involving pedestrians, bicyclists, drunk drivers, and boats-personal watercraft.
- Industrial/Workplace accidents: explosions, burn injuries, scaffolding falls, offshore injuries, and accidents involving machinery and equipment.
- Toxic Injuries: exposure to asbestos, benzene, and other harmful exposure to cancer causing chemicals, including Mesothelioma.
- Products Liability: injuries caused from defective products.
- Premise Liability: injuries caused by defects on or within property.
- Dangerous Animals: dog bites and other animal attacks.
- Medical Malpractice: injuries caused by a hospital, doctor or other health care professional. The medical mistake might be the result of errors in diagnosis, treatment, aftercare or health management.